The girl I admire the most

I should not call her a girl now. Instead she is a lady with two growing sons one of them being teenager. But her mesmerizing smile and her appearance is of a girl of twenties still. I am speaking of none other than my very good friend Shipra. She joined our school in class seven and stayed near to where I stayed so came to school by the same bus and from same stop. So we became friends in little time. Because of her captivating character she slowly became favorite of all.
Shipra has taught me to love studies. Here I will state how. I was in std VIII. From school we were given assignment of teaching poor people who could not afford to go to school free of cost. We were to find atleast one such person and convince him/her to study. I was finding it difficult to convince people to study. So while chatting with Shipra I said, "See, why will anybody study? we ourselves don't feel like studying." At this Shipra said ,"No,it is not like that. If someone now asks u to leave ur studies will u be able to do so?" Those words of her still ring in my ears. It was an eye opener for me.
Then Shipra was a hindi teacher for me. She helped me to improve my hindi.
She was also by my side when I suffered from a fatal accident.
So u see Shipra is a gift for anybody who has her as a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recalling few moments of the first day of NDA

Little chit chat of yesteryear

Notre Dame Academy, Patna