Little chit chat of yesteryear

Gone are the carefree days of school . Those days were tension free and of no responsibility. Now it seems it was a period of previous life period. We only had to think about our studies and nothing else. At times it seems very tough but at that time didn't know the real tough time lies later.
At times my old school teachers come to memory.
With a smile I remember my class teacher of std XI and XII , Sister Joan. I was so quiet in class that when one day she saw me speaking to my friend in the class , instead of scolding me she said, "Madhumita.... You are talking talk! talk ! talk!" She also taught English in class X .
Then we had Madam Kapoor as our class teacher in class X and our hindi teacher in class IX. She had a strong personality and was very strict and disciplined. I was very afraid of her. Actually she tried to correct everybody whenever she found them they were not right according to her. But I tried to follow all her instructions and hardly got any scolding from her.
The smiling face of Mrs Rekha Srivastava also comes to my memory at times. She was my class my class teacher teacher of class VII and taught geography in class VIII, IX and X. Her loud and clear way of teaching and her friendly nature still makes me remember her often.
Other teachers I didn't mention here do not mean I don't remember them. I treasure all of them in my memory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recalling few moments of the first day of NDA

Notre Dame Academy, Patna