Recalling few moments of the first day of NDA

I trace back my memory to 1981, a long time ago. I have a blurred image of the event as I was very small then. After getting admitted to std I in Notre Dame, I was ready to go to school for the first day. As far as I remember on the first day I had gone to school by car of a school teacher who was staying near my place. After reaching school I remember that teacher took me near to the junior's principles office where my class teacher of class I Mrs Rajni Verma was standing. She took me to her and told me this your teacher then she left. I was a little nervous. Then I remember Mrs.Rajni Verma was going up and I started following her. But then she told me, "no no you stay you stay here I will call you later." These words I still remember.
In this way my first day of school passed which I no further I remember.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Little chit chat of yesteryear

Notre Dame Academy, Patna