Wonders of the Earth (My Poem)

What a beautiful place to live in!
This Earth full of seas,hills,deserts,plains and plateaus.

Stand by the sea shore,
They call out-
Come make friendship with my vastness and depth.
Be at the foothill of a mountain,
They shout out-
Reach my top and explore my beauty.

Sit at the corner of a desert,
They say-
Cross me on a camel back with ample drinking water
                    or you will strive for it.
Whenever there's a oasis rest a while.

Be on the top of the plateau,
They cry out-
We are covered with red soil and full of mineral ores.
We are not as high as hills but also not as low as plains.

Stay on the fertile soil of plains,
They speak out-
The rich crops that grows, the rivers that flows through us,
 Provide serene and calm atmosphere amicable to all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recalling few moments of the first day of NDA

Little chit chat of yesteryear

Notre Dame Academy, Patna